Harga Samsung Z2, Hp Samsung 4G Murah (Update Mei 2018)
Harga Samsung Z2 – Produk terbaru Samsung Z2 adalah telepon pintar yang mengandalkan sistem operasi Tizen yang meluncur perdana di negara India bulan Agustus silam.
Konsumen di Indonesia pun akan segera bisa menjajalnya dalam waktu yang tak lama lagi.
Mengunggulkan ukuran layar 4 inch, Samsung Z2 mengadopsi panel TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors dengan resolusi 480 x 800 piksel serta densitas 233 ppi.
Ditujukan untuk emerging market, Samsung Z2 datang dengan ketebalan mencapai 10.8mm dan beratnya 127 gram.
Calon pembeli ditawarkan tiga pilihan warna kesing yaitu hitam, merah dan emas.
Setidaknya spesifikasi Samsung Z2 membawa sejumlah kelebihan diantaranya yaitu bekal fitur jaringan 4G LTE.
Samsung Z2 sendiri support dengan jaringan 4G cross brand sehingga pengguna dapat memanfaatkan jaringan LTE untuk semua provider internet tanah air tak terkecuali Smartfren yang mengadopsi kanal frekuensi berbeda (850 MHz dan 2.300 MHz).
Samsung Z2 pun disematkan processor powerful empat inti seri Speadtrum SC9830 dengan clock 1,5 GHz.
Didampingi pula oleh penggunaan RAM yang kapasitasnya 1 GB serta media penyimpanan telpon sebesar 8 GB.
Dimungkinkan pula penambahan kapasitas simpan dengan tersedianya slot kartu MicroSD up to 200 GB.
Sedangkan dari sisi kamera ponsel ini memboyong sensor 5 MP untuk kamera utama. Sayang di bagian depan hanya mengandalkan resolusi VGA yang tak cukup bagus hasilnya.
Untungnya kamera VGA ini diberikan kelebihan berupa fitur auto selfie yang mampu dengan cepat mendeteksi wajah.
Samsung Z2 disematkan OS Tizen v2.4 yang kini telah ditunjang pula dengan aplikasi yang banyak di Tizen Store.
Total ada 6.500 macam aplikasi dan yang khusus ditujukan untuk Z2 ada 2.700 aplikasi lebih.
Selain konektiftas 4G LTE cross band, Samsung Z2 juga menyediakan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot ; Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP ; GPS dan microUSB v2.0.
Terakhir untuk bagian pemasok daya, sebuah baterai tipe Lithium Ion dengan kapasitas 1.500 mAh siap menyalakan Samsung Z2 hingga 8 jam di mode talktime 3G atau 30 jam jika hanya standby.
Samsung Galaxy Z2 SM-Z200
- CPU: Quad-core
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 8 GB
- Display: TFT capacitive
- Camera: 5 MP
- OS: Tizen 2.4
Samsung Galaxy Z2 SM-Z200 - Spesifikasi
- TeknologiGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G NetworkGSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 40(2300)
- SpeedHSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Announced2016, Agustus
- Released2016, Agustus
- Dimensions121.5 x 63 x 10.8 mm
- Weight127 g
- BuildPlastic body
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- ColorsGold, Black, Red
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size4.0 inchi
- Resolution480 x 800 pixels
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.-
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Tizen 2.4
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Spreadtrum SC9830
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Mali-400MP2
- RAM (Memori) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.1 GB RAM
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.8 GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.microSD, up to 200 GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.5 MP, f/2.2, LED flash
- Fitur Kamera-
- SecondaryVGA, f/2.4
- FM RadioFM radio
- Alert TypesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- HandsfreeYa,3.5mm jack
- WLAN Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Ya, dengan A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- USBmicroUSB 2.0
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Accelerometer
- Pesan SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.HTML
- MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/AAC/Flac player
- Photo viewer
- Document viewer
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.1500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Z2 SM-Z200 - Beli/Promo
- Samsung Galaxy Z2 Tizen Baru Rp. 820.000
- Samsung Galaxy Z2 Tizen Baru Rp. 811.500
Baca Juga: Samsung Galaxy On7 Harga dan Spesifikasi
Harga Samsung Z2 Terbaru dan Bekas Mei 2018
Harga Baru: Rp. 820.000
Harga Bekas/second: Rp. 500.000
Demikianlah info mengenai harga Samsung Z2 tizen baru dan bekas dan juga spesifikasi lengkapnya, semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi para pembaca sekalian.