Harga Samsung Galaxy S4 Baru Bekas (Update Mei 2018)
Harga Samsung Galaxy S4 – Galaxy S4 merupakan smartphone Samsung yang dirilis ke publik pada tahun 2013. Dahulu Samsung Galaxy S4 telah banyak menyita perhatian publik khususnya pecinta handset Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy S4 dengan spesifikasi premiumnya yang terbilang sangat mumpuni dikelasnya untuk bersaing dengan produk Apple sebut saja iPhone 5.
Keseriusan perusahaan penghasil gingseng, Korea Selatan kini telah membuahkan hasil, dengan berbagai promosi mulai dengan menawarkan keunggulan pada produknya Galaxy S4 ini.
Samsung telah berhasil membuat handset-nya ini menjadi salah satu smartphone yang paling laku sejak kemunculannya pada tahun 2013 yang lalu.
Bahasan kali ini Bursahpsamsung.com akan mencoba review Samsung Galaxy S4, dimulai dari ketangguhan layar pada Galaxy S4.
Layar smartphone ini dilengkapi layar sentuh kapasitif Super AMOLED yang memiliki ukuran 5 inchi dengan resolusi 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Layar dari Galaxy S4 juga telah dilengkapi dengan pelindung anti gores yang sudah punya nama yaitu Corning Gorilla Glass 3 serta ditambah fitur TouchWiz UI.
Smartphone Galaxy S4 ini memiliki kemampuan mesin yang bisa dibilang sangat luar biasa, dilengkapi dengan prosesor berkecepatan Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 serta dipadukan dengan quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 membuat kinerjanya sudah tidak perlu diragukan.
Dengan dukungan chipset Exynos 5 Octa 5410 serta RAM 2GB akan menjalankan sistem operasi Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 dan bisa diupgrade ke versi 4.3.
Bicara soal sektor jaringan pada Samsung Galaxy S4 mempunyai internet yang super cepat yang standarnya hampir sama dengan smartphone kelas atas lainnya yaitu LTE, ditambah dengan HSDPA hingga kecepatan 42.2 Mbps, Wi-Fi Bluetooth v4.0 dan NFC juga sudah ada pada Galaxy S4 ini.
Untuk mengetahui spesifikasi dan harga Samsung tipe Galaxy S4 ini bisa anda lihat pada tabel dibawah ini secara lengkap :
Samsung Galaxy S4
- CPU: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16/32/64 GB
- Display: Super AMOLED, 5.0 inches
- Camera: 13 mega pixels
- OS: Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat)
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Spesifikasi
- TeknologiGSM / HSPA
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2600
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat3 100/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Dimensions136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm (5.38 x 2.75 x 0.31 in)
- Weight130 g (4.59 oz)
- BuildPlastic body
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Micro-SIM
- ColorsWhite Frost, Black Mist, Arctic Blue, Black Edition
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)Super AMOLED
- Size5.0 inches
- Resolution1080 x 1920 pixels
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- FeaturesCapacitive touchscreen
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Exynos 5 Octa 5410
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.PowerVR SGX544MP3
- RAM (Memori) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.2 GB
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.16/32/64 GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.Yes, microSD, up to 64 GB
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.13 MP (f/2.2, 31mm, 1/3", 1.14µm), autofocus, LED flash
- Fitur KameraDual Shot, Auto focus, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, HDR
- VideoYa, [email protected], dual-video recording
- Secondary2 MP (f/2.4, 31mm), [email protected], dual video call
- FM RadioTidak Ada
- Alert TypesVibration, ringtones
- Handsfree3.5mm Headphone Jack
- WLAN Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.No
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL 2), USB On-the-go, USB Host
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, temperature, humidity, gesture
- Pesan SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.HTML5
- ANT+ support
- Qi wireless charging (market dependent)
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- Air gestures
- Dropbox (50 GB cloud storage)
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.2600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Beli/Promo
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Rp. 1.475.000
Baca Juga: Samsung Galaxy S5 Harga dan Spesifikasi
Harga Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 – Update Mei 2018
Demikian informasi tentang Review Harga Samsung galaxy S4 Terbaru dan bekas bulan Mei 2018, semoga bermanfaat.