Harga Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Baru dan Bekas (Update Mei 2018)
Harga Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 – Kesan pertama melihat tampilan Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 langsung membuat banyak konsumen terpikat.
Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 meluncur ke pasaran bersama desainnya yang sangat anggun, langsing dan kuat. Bingkai metalnya dipercantik diamond cut finishing serta selimutnya full terbuat dari logam yang solid.
Untuk layarnya mengadopsi diagonal 5,2 inch HD atau resolusi 720◊1280 pixels terbuat dari panel Super Amoled yang lebih unggul dibanding IPS LCD.
Suguhan warna dan kontras terlihat alami, tajam namun tetap nyaman di mata. Aktifitas di luar pun tak akan terganggu sebab layar tetap jelas terlihat.
Prosesor Quad-core 1.2 GHz adalah spesifikasi utama Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 ini. Chipset-nya sendiri mengandalkan seri Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410.
Dan berkat penggunaan RAM 2 GB, Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 menawarkan kinerja multitasking sangat bagus dengan navigasi yang responsif.
Terlebih dengan dukungan fitur jaringan internet 4G LTE membuat aktifitas online menjadi sangat mengasyikkan.
Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 terpasang OS Android terbaru v.6.0 Marshmallow yang kaya fitur, pergerakan mulus sekaligus tampilan premium.
Sepasang kamera depan (5 MP) dan belakang (13 MP) dari perangkat ini dibenamkan lensa dengan bukaan f/1.9.
Berarti pengguna bisa memanfaatkan kamera Galaxy J5 2016 untuk menghasilkan gambar yang cukup jernih meskipun itu diambil dengan suasana remng-remang.
Merekam berbagai peristiwa penting akan sangat mudah berkat fungsi Quick Launch di dalamnya.
Acara narsis ria pun tak akan terlewatkan sekaligus hasil jepretan yang tajam dan detil. Untuk penyimpanan berbagai hasil foto telah disediakan internal memory dengan kapasitas 16 GB expandable hingga 128 GB menggunakan dedicated slot salah satu SIM.
Bagian pensuplai daya pun cukup canggih. baterai dengan kapasitas 3.100 mAh di dalamnya sudah mendukung fitur pengisian cepat, fitur penghemat baterai dan sekaligus proses wireless charging.
Segala keunggulan spesifikasi Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 tak lantas membuat harganya selangit. Samsung memberikan opsi warna yang cukup memikat yaitu Gold, Rose Gold, hitam dan putih.
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-J510
- CPU: Quad-core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB
- Display: Super AMOLED, 5.2 inchi
- Camera: 13 MP
- OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-J510 - Spesifikasi
- TeknologiGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
- SpeedHSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Announced2016, Maret
- Released2016, April
- Dimensions145.8 x 72.3 x 8.1 mm
- Weight159 g
- BuildAluminum frame, plastic body
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- ColorsWhite, Black, Gold, Rose Gold
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.2 inchi
- Resolution720 x 1280 pixels
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.-
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Adreno 306
- RAM (Memori) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.2 GB RAM
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.16 GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.13 MP (f/1.9, 28mm), autofocus, LED flash
- Fitur KameraGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary5 MP, f/1.9, LED flash
- FM RadioFM radio, RDS, recording
- Alert TypesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- HandsfreeYa,3.5mm jack
- WLAN Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.4.1, A2DP
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Ya, dengan A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Accelerometer, proximity
- Pesan SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.HTML5
- ANT+ support
- MP4/WMV/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.3100 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-J510 - Beli/Promo
- Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) Baru Rp. 2.350.000
Baca Juga : Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Harga dan Spesifikasi
Harga Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 (SM-J510) Bulan Mei 2018
Harga Baru: Rp. 2.350.000
Harga Bekas: Rp. 1.600.000
Demikianlah informasi mengenai review harga samsung J5 2016 baru dan second/bekas di Indonesia dan tidak lupa kami sertakan info spesifikasi lengkapnya, semoga dapat bermanfaat untuk para pembaca sekalian.