Harga Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro 64GB (Update Mei 2018)
Harga Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro – Kabar gembira bagi pecinta gadget terbaru tanah air, Samsung belum lama ini melansir ponsel Android Galaxy C9 Pro setelah sebelumnya juga memperkenalkan Galaxy C7 Pro.
Antara keduanya mengadopsi desain yang persis sama cuma untuk C9 Pro ini berspesifikasi lebih gahar.
Spesifikasi Galaxy C9 Pro yang menyasar kalangan menengah ini berbekal layar Super AMOLED berukuran 6 inch serta sudah memfasilitasi tampilan Full HD atau setara 1.920 x 1.080 piksel.
Melihat jeroannya ponsel ini terpasang chipset Snapdragon 653 dengan dipadukan penggunaan RAM besaran 6 GB serta storage penyimpanan internal ukuran 64 GB.
Jangan khawatir jika masih kurang sebab pihak vendor telah melengkapinya dengan slot kartu microSD yang kapasitas maksimalnya bisa mencapai 256 GB.
Sebagaimana pada Galaxy C7 Pro, untuk C9 Pro ini pun membawa kemampuan mumpuni di bagian kamera.
Bekalnya berupa kamera bersensor 16 MP baik di depan maupun di belakang yang keduanya pun memiliki aperture f/1.9.
Beberapa fitur yang juga diikutkan antara lain Auto-Flash dan Auto-Beauty yang akan menghasilkan gambar terbaik.
Baterai pun tak main-main, kapasitasnya mencapai 4.000 mAh dan sudah dilengkapi kemampuan mengisi ulang cepat (fast charging).
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro sendiri diberikan operating system Android v.6.0 Marshmallow.
Yang juga menjadi kelebihan Galaxy C9 Pro ini adalah dipasangnya dual speaker stereo yang membawa fitur UHQA (Ultra High Quality Audio) dengan output audio yang sangat menakjubkan setara kualitas suara home theatre entertainment.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro diciptakan menggunakan kombinasi Aviation Aluminium dengan desain Unibody full metal serta teknologi micro-slit yang akan menghasilkan rancangan yang kuat, awet, nyaman di genggaman namun tetap stylish.
Ketebalan bodinya sendiri hanya 6,9 mm serta tersedia dengan 3 opsi warna yaitu Pink, Black dan Gold. Tertarik? Harga Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro terbaru yang sudah tersedia secara online yang bisa Anda lihat di bawah ini :
Berikut ini spesifikasi Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro secara lengakap:
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900
- CPU: Octa-core
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 64 GB
- Display: Super AMOLED, 6.0 Inchi
- Camera: 16 MP
- OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900 - Spesifikasi
- TeknologiGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 40(2300), 41(2500) - India
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Announced2016, Oktober
- Released2016, November
- Dimensions162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9 mm
- Weight189 g
- BuildFront glass, aluminum body
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- ColorsGold, Pink Gold, Black
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.0 inches
- Resolution1080 x 1920 pixels
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 653
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Adreno 510
- RAM (Memori) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.6 GB RAM
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.64 GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.16 MP, f/1.9, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Fitur KameraGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Secondary16 MP, f/1.9, 1080p
- FM RadioStereo FM radio with RDS
- Alert TypesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- HandsfreeYa,3.5mm jack
- WLAN Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Ya, dengan A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- USBType-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Pesan SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.HTML5
- Fast battery charging
- ANT+ support
- MP4/WMV/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.4000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900 - Beli/Promo
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Baru Rp. 6.199.000
Baca Juga : Samsung Galaxy C5 Harga dan Spesifikasi
Harga Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Terbaru dan Bekas Mei 2018
Harga Baru: Rp. 6.199.000
Harga Bekas: Rp. 5.500.000
Demikianlah informasi mengenai Harga Samsung C9 Pro baru dan bekas beserta spesifikasi lengkapnya, semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi para pembaca sekalian.