Harga Samsung Galaxy C7 dan Spesifikasi Mei 2018
Harga Samsung Galaxy C7 dan Spesifikasi – Tidak perlu waktu lama sesudah Galaxy C5 menyapa pasar, Samsung menyusulkannya dengan mengenalkan keluarga Galaxy C yang lain yaitu Samsung C7.
Diotaki chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, perangkat membawa processor Octacore 2.0 GHz dipadukan dengan RAM jumbo ukuran 4 GB. Spesifikasi andalan lain adalah chip pengolah grafis dari seri Adreno 506.
Berbeda dengan seri Galaxy C5, Galaxy C7 terlihat lebih bongsor berkat panel layar berbentang 5.7 inch Super AMOLED.
Untuk resolusinya masih sama dengan Galaxy C5 yaitu tampilan Full HD atau 1080p namun untuk densitas hanya berada di level 386 ppi.
Untuk memaksimalkan kapasitas penyimpanan, ponsel dengan OS Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow ini menawarkan dua pilihan ROM yaitu 32 GB dan 64 GB.
Masih dimungkinkan pula untuk ditambah kapasitas penyimpanannya dengan menyisipkan kartu microSD di salah satu slot SIM sampai maksimal 256 GB.
Mengenai kamera, spesifikasi Galaxy C7 disiapkan sebuah sensor 16 MP dan aperture f/1.9 untuk kamera utama. Dan di depan, sensor 8 MP aperture f/1.9 tak akan mengecewakan saat difungsikan untuk selfie.
Pengguna pun akan dimanjakan dengan beberapa fitur penting seperti : autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone), Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR dan rekam video [email protected]
Tersemat juga pensuplai daya dari sebuah baterai non removable berkapasitas 3300 mAh guna memfasilitasi aktifitas keseharian penggunanya.
Baterai pun datang dengan didukung fitur Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 untuk proses pengisian cepat. Ponsel Android berbodi full metal dan super langsing (tebal hanya 6.7 mm) ini pun disertakan beragam fitur koneksi yang lengkap.
Dukungannya mulai dari jaringan internet kencang 4G LTE di kedua slot SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.2, dan NFC untuk menghubungkannya dengan aneka perangkat lain secara mudah.
Hadir pula fitur pengaman tambahan berupa sensor fingerprint yang menyatu dengan tombol Home. Fitur pemindai sidik jari ini pun sudah kompatibel dengan Samsung Pay untuk kemudahan pembayaran.
Berikut ini spesifikasi Samsung Galaxy C7 secara lengkap:
Samsung Galaxy C7
- CPU: Octa-core
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 32/64 GB
- Display: Super AMOLED, 5.7 inchi
- Camera: 16 MP
- OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Samsung Galaxy C7 - Spesifikasi
- TeknologiGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - C7000
- 4G NetworkLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - C7000
- SpeedHSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Announced2016, Mei
- Released2016, Juni
- Dimensions156.6 x 77.2 x 6.8 mm
- Weight169 g
- BuildFront glass, aluminum body
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- ColorsGold, Pink Gold, Dark Gray
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.7 inches
- Resolution1080 x 1920 pixels
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.-
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Adreno 506
- RAM (Memori) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.4 GB RAM
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.32/64 GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.16 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Fitur KameraGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Secondary8 MP, f/1.9
- FM RadioStereo FM radio with RDS; recording
- Alert TypesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- HandsfreeYa, 3.5mm Jack
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Ya, dengan A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- USBmicroUSB 2.0
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Pesan SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.HTML5
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- ANT+ support
- MP4/WMV/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.3300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy C7 - Beli/Promo
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Baru Rp. 4.490.000
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Baru Rp. 4.400.000
Baca Juga: Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Harga dan Spesifikasi
Harga Samsung C7 Terbaru dan Bekas bulan Mei 2018
Harga Baru: Rp. Rp. 4.440.000
Harga Bekas/Second: Rp. 3.500.000
Demikianlah review Samsung Galaxy C7 harga dan spesifikasinya semoga dapat bermanfaat untuk para pembaca sekalian.