Harga Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 Baru Bekas (Mei 2018)
Harga Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 – Samsung lagi-lagi mendatangkan produk tergresnya Samsung Galaxy Camera 2. Galaxy Camera 2 ini tak berbekal jaringan seluler sama sekali, tak seperti Galaxy Camera 1 yang menyediakan jaringan 3G melalui microSIM.
Menggunakan inovasi layar TFT kapasitif Super Clear HD plus resolusi 1280 x 720 piksel, sedangkan diagonal layar mencapai 4.8 inch.
Mutu image boleh dikatakan sangat bagus dengan densitas piksel hingga 306 ppi. Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 pun sudah berbekal lapisan anti gores Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
Terpasang lensa tunggal 16.3 mega pixels dan menjadi kamera saku sesungguhnya telah dimasukkan pula image sensor 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS. Lensa memiliki kemampuan 21x optical zoom bersama focal length f = 4.1 ~ 86.1mm.
Tidak mau kalah dibanding kamera SLR, tersedia pula setelan shutter speed yang mempunyai opsi Auto : 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 detik, Manual : 16 ~ 1/2,000 detik.
Guna mencegah guncangan ketika pengambilan gambar, perangkat ini pun sudah berbekal OIS (optical image stabilization). Bergeser ke perekaman video, resolusi puncak yang mampu diperoleh adalah full HD 1920 x 1080 piksel dengan kecepatan frame 30 fps.
Sebagai dukungan koneksi, utamanya menggunakan fitur WiFi dualband. Terdapat pula NFC yang mempunyai kapabilitas tag and go untuk mengirim file.
Bluetooth telah mengadopsi versi 4.0. Guna memudahkan membuka konten hasil pemotretan di layar TV, pemakai dapat menggunakan koneksi HDMI versi 1.4.
Samsung GC200 Galaxy Camera didukung penggunaan processor quad core speed clock 1.6 Ghz yang dibenamkan pada chipset Samsung Exynos 4 Quad 4412. Sedangkan unjuk performa display digunakan processor grafis Mali-400 buatan ARM.
Kehandalan performanya dilengkapi lagi oleh ukuran RAM 2 GB serta storage internal mencapai 8 GB, kendati yang bisa dipakai cuma 2,8 GB, karena selebihnya digunakan untuk alokasi sistem.
Dengan pemakaian yang sering, idealnya pemakai akan memanfaatkan microSD, dan kapasitas yang tersedia mencapai ukuran 64 GB.
Baterai lithium ion yang disertakan berkapasitas 2.000 mAh. Menggunakan ukuran itu, jika dipakai untuk kepentingan pemotretan dapat mencapai 400 jam atau untuk merekam video sampai 2 jam.
Berikut ini spesifikasi Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 secara lengkap:
Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 GC200
- CPU: Quad-core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 8 GB
- Display: 4.8 inches Super Clear
- Camera: 16.3 MP
- OS: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 GC200 - Spesifikasi
- 2G Network-
- 3G Network-
- 4G Network-
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Announced2014, Januari
- Released2014, Maret
- Dimensions132.5 x 71.2 x 19.3 mm
- Weight283 g
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.-
- ColorsBlack, White
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)Super Clear LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size4.8 inches
- Resolution720 x 1280 pixels
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Features- TouchWiz UI
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Quad-core 1.6 GHz
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.-
- RAM (Memori) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.2 GB RAM
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.8 GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.16.3 MP (1/2.3"), autofocus, 21x optical zoom, OIS, pop-up Xenon flash, AF light
- Fitur KameraGeo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection
- SecondaryTidak Ada
- FM RadioTidak Ada
- Alert TypesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- HandsfreeYa, 3.5mm Jack
- WLAN Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Ya, dengan A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- USBmicroUSB 2.0
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Pesan SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.HTML5
- Dropbox (50 GB cloud storage)
- HDMI port
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.2000 mAh
Baca Juga: Samsung Galaxy K Zoom Harga dan Spesifikasi
Harga Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 Baru dan Bekas:
Harga baru : Rp. 2.269.000
Harga bekas : Rp. 1.700.000
Demikianlah info mengenai Harga dan Spesifikasi Samsung Galaxy Camera 2, semoga dapat bermanfaat untuk para pembaca sekalian.