Harga Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Baru Bekas (Mei 2018)
Harga Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo – Galaxy Note 3 Neo setelah dijual di di negara Jerman, akhirnya sampai ke Indonesia.
Di Indonesia, kini Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo dan bisa juga dibilang versi ‘murah’ dari Galaxy Note 3 ini dibanderol seharga Rp 2,6 jutaan.
Menilai harga jualnya yang jauh lebih murah jika dibandingkan dengan di Jerman, Galaxy Note 3 Neo dengan versi LTE+ dibanderol seharga 529 euro atau sekitar Rp 8,7 juta sedangkan untuk versi HSDPA+ dihargai 499 euro atau sekitar Rp 8,2 jutaan.
Kabarnya, banderol harga yang waktu pertama kali keluar Rp 3,7 jutaan untuk Galaxy Note 3 Neo ini kemungkinan besar untuk menyesuaikan dengan versi regular Note 3. Dimana sekarang ini ponsel berukuran jumbo tersebut masih bertahan diharga Rp 2,6 jutaan.
Perbedaan Galaxy Note 3 original dengan Galaxy Note 3 Neo di lihat dari sisi spek yang mengalami beberapa pengurangan spesifikasi.
Layarnya 5,5 inci memang sama tetapi resolusi Note 3 Neo sebesar 1280×720 pixel, sedangkan Galaxy Note 3 original layarnya sudah full HD (High Definition).
Di sektor mesinnya, Note 3 Neo memakai dua versi prosesor. Untuk Galaxy Note 3 Neo versi LTE+ memakai prosesor hexa core yang terdiri dari dua core 1,7 GHz Cortex A15 dan 4 core 1,3 GHz Cortex A7. Sedangkan versi HSPA+ memakai prosesor 1,6 GHz quad core.
Spesifikasi Galaxy Note 3 Neo yang lain seperti kamera 8 MP dengan sensor BSI, kamera depan 2 MP memori internal 16GB, slot microSD, baterai 3.100 mAh, dan berjalan pada sistem operasi Android Jelly Bean 4.2.
Note 3 Neo juga dilengkapi dengan stylus S Pen beserta fungsi-fungsi yang sama seperti di Note 3 original.
Berikut ini spesifikasi Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo secara lengkap:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo
- CPU: Hexa-core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB
- Display: Super AMOLED, 5.5 inchi
- Camera: 8 MP
- OS: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo - Spesifikasi
- TeknologiGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - SM-N7505
HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100 - SM-N750
- 4G NetworkLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - SM-N7505
- SpeedHSPA 42.2(LTE)/21.1(3G)/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Announced2014, Januari
- Released2014, Februari
- Dimensions148.4 x 77.4 x 8.6 mm
- Weight162.5 g
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Micro-SIM
- ColorsBlack, White, Green, Pink, Red
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)148.4 x 77.4 x 8.6 mm
- Resolution720 x 1280 pixels
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.-
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Exynos 5260 Hexa
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Hexa-core (4x1.3 GHz Cortex A7 & 2x1.7 GHz Cortex A15)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Mali-T624 MP4
- RAM (Memori) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.2 GB RAM
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.16 GB (11 GB user available)
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.8 MP (f/2.6, 31mm), autofocus, LED flash
- Fitur KameraGeo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Video[email protected], stereo sound rec
- Secondary2 MP (f/2.4, 27mm), 1080p
- FM RadioTidak Ada
- Alert TypesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- HandsfreeYa, 3.5mm Jack
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Ya, dengan A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Pesan SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.HTML5
- ANT+ support
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- Dropbox (50 GB cloud storage)
- MP4/WMV/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.3100 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo - Beli/Promo
- Samsung galaxy Note 3 Neo baru Rp. 2.559.000
Baca Juga; Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Harga dan Spesifikasi
Harga Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Baru Bekas Mei 2018
Demikian informasi Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Harga dan spesifikasi, semoga dapat bermanfaat untuk para pembaca sekalian.